1972-1976 Ford Thunderbird Fuse Box Diagram
|1||6||Instrument panel and cluster lights, heater or air conditioner, headlight switch, radio, ash tray, cigar lighters, clock, windshield wipers, PRND21 lights|
|2||20||Air conditioning clutch, turn signals, back-up lights|
|3||30||Circuit breaker: Air conditioner|
|4||15||Courtesy lights, glove box, luggage compart-ment,clock feed, console, dome,map, ignition key warning buzzer, seatback latch control|
|5||30||Circuit breaker: Power seats, power latch, horns|
|6||30||Heated windshield & backlite|
|7||20||Cigar lighter (rear doors)|
|8||20||Stop lights, hazard warning system|
|9||20||Cigar lighter, instrument panel, electric door lock system|
|10||5||Sure-track brake system|
|11||7.5||Warning lights, door ajar, seat belt, low fuel, oil pressure, water temperature, dual brake warning, electronic spark control|
|13||15||Radio, power antenna, back-up and turn signal lights|
|15||7.5||Windshield washer, rear window defroster feed, relay coil feed and speed control|
|16||7.5||Power window relay coil feed|
- 20 Amp. — Located integral with headlight switch; protects parking lights, license light, tail lights, marker lights, headlight "ON" relay, indicator light feed, and headlight
- 20 Amp. — Located integral with headlight switch; protects headlight circuit.
- 8.25 Amp. — Located integral with windshield wiper switch; protects windshield wiper circuits.
- 20 Amp. — Located near fuse block; protects power window circuits.
- 30 Amp. — Located near fuse block; protects power seat and power seat latch.
- 20 Amp. — Located near fuse block,- protects stop lights.
- C.B. — Located integral with wiper switch; protects wiper motor circuits.
- 4 Amp. Fuse — Located in feed line,- protects automatic headlight dimmer.