1980-1982 Ford Thunderbird, Mercury Cougar XR-7 Fuse Box Diagram
|1||5||Instrument lights and interior lights|
|2||10||Throttle solenoid, seat belt warning buzzer|
|4||20||Horn and cigar lighter|
|5||20||Circuit Breaker: Power seats and door locks|
|7||15||Courtesy lights, clock feed, key warning buzzer, headlight warning buzzer, seat back latch relay and illuminated entry|
|8||15||Standard: Parking, tail and license lights|
|10||Console: Parking, tail and license lights|
|10||20||Radio, power antenna and CB radio|
|11||20||Accessories, air conditioning clutch, heated rear window relay coil, deck lid release, speed control and illuminated entry|
|12||6||Circuit Breaker: Windshield wipers and wiper/washers|
|13||15||Stop and hazard warning lights|
|14||15||Turn signal and back-up lights|
|15||30||Air conditioning and automatic temperature control blower|
- Headlights - An 22 amp. C.B. is integral with headlight switch.
- 16 Gauge — In wiring at starter relay to protect electric rear window defroster.
- 16 Gauge — In wiring at starter relay to protect battery power circuit to headlight switch and fuse panel, except stop and hazard lights.
- 16 Gauge — In wiring at starter relay to protect battery power circuit to ignition switch and stop and hazard lights.
- 20 Gauge — In wiring at starter relay to protect engine compartment light.
- 20 Gauge — On California 8 cylinder models, a link is located in the engine wiring at the main feed connection to protect the battery power circuit to electric choke heater, and the battery power circuit to the MCU control module and engine sensors.
- A 2 amp. in-line fuse is located on the visor to protect the lighted vanity mirror
- A 15 amp. fuse located in the wiring assembly in the package tray luggage compartment