1974-1976 Mercury Montego Fuse Box Diagram
|1||4||Instrument panel and cluster illumination, shift quadrant indicator light, radio, clock lights, windshield wiper switch, headlight switch, heater and air conditioner switch illumination.|
|2||20||Air conditioner clutch, back-up lights, turn signals|
|4||15||Courtesy, dome & reading lights, cargo, glove box, luggage compartment & console illumination lights, key warning buzzer, seat back latch control|
|5||15||Hazard warning system, stop lights|
|8||20||Back-up lights, windshield washer, power window relay control, door ajar warning light, heated rear window relay control, police accessory relay control, park brake warning light|
|9||8.25||Circuit Breaker: Windshield wiper|
|11||7.5||Indicator lights, dual brake system, seat belt warning light and buzzer, solenoid throttle positioner|
- 18 Amp. - Located integral with headlight switch; protects headlights.
- 15 Amp. - Located integral with headlight switch; protects parking lights, marker lights, license lights, tail lights, horns, console shift quadrant indicator light, lights "ON" buzzer and relay.
- 20 Amp. - Located on starter relay; protects power windows, power seat, and power rear window.
- C.B. - Located integral with windshield wiper switch; protects wiper motor circuits.
- C.B. - Located integral with windshield wiper switch; protects intermittent windshield wiper.
- C.B. - Located in motor; protects window and seat motors.
- 7.5 Amp. Fuse - Located in feed line; protects engine compartment light.
- 4 Amp. Fuse - Located in feed line; protects electric fuel
Fuse Link — Located in wiring harness; protects seat back latch power feed.