1973-1975 Ford F100, F150, F250, F350 Fuse Box Diagram
|2||14||Turn Signal, Back-Up Lights, Windshield Washer|
|4||20||Hazard Flasher, Stop Lights|
|5||15||Cigar Lighter, Dome Light, Courtesy Light, Cargo Light|
- 12 Amp. — Located intergral with headlight switch; protects headlight circuits.
- 15 Amp. — Located integral with headlight switch; protects tail, license, parking and marker lights, horn.
- 8.25 Amp. (pin terminal type switch) — Located integral with wiper switch; windshield wiper.
- 7 Amp. (blade terminal type switch) — Located integral with wiper switch; windshield wiper.
- Circuit breakers for marker lights on the following vehicles are found in the instrument panel and rated as follows: F-250 & F-350 Camper Special use a 25 ampere circuit breaker. F-350 with dual rear wheels use a 15 ampere circuit breaker.
Fusible links are used as follows for circuit protection: Separate links in starter motor relay for protection of air conditioner, alternator, marker lights and trailer tow. Alternator is also protected by a link located at electric choke.